posted on Nov 10, 2018
we are happy to announce that starting 2019 we will have a ten webzines additionally to the two main ones. You will be able to get them through the Patreon account of Firestarter but we will also upload them on Cubebrush and Gumroad in case you want to be more selective with your purchase instead of monthly uploads and the extra tiers.
Currently we will have the following possible content in the magazine:
- Resources and announcements of free Gumroads or tools
- Meaningful and motivational social media posts
- Contests (also outside of Firestarter)
- Streams (new ones and good ones)
- Q & A with content given by the community in the Firestarter group
- Freelancer Section (spotlights)
- Origin stories and milestones
- Product reviews
- Event section
Of course this will be a lot more work, but with information being shared so fast and new things happening every day, I am sure there will be enough content to provide our readers and also more reason to support this project and cultivate this community in a way that will make you happy to be part of it.
The first edition will be available in January. In February you will be able to get the Firestarter Mag #5 and then we continue again with the monthly editions until August where #6 will be available, and so on.
If you have questions or suggestions for content, or just would like to help us achieve our goals, please comment or reach out by the contact form.